S.

10.08.2012

Built a wall around my heart,never let it fall apart.

Sitter och nördar Keeping up with the Kardashians,för jag har depress över mitt liv.Tänk om ens eget liv kunde vara så spännande.Men som sagt mer laddad än en massa äckligt plugg blir det inte i livet jag lever.
Fast det är en nya vecka och det är bara att flyta med,helgen kommer nog fortare än vad man tro.Hoppas då att den bjuder på festligheter!

I'm sitting here watching Keeping up with the Kardashians,because I'm depressed over my own life.Imagine your life beeing that fun.But as you know,the life I'm living doesn't get more exciting than tons of homework.
But it's a new week so it's just going with the flow,the weekend come faster than you think.I hope it will consists with funtimes.
Follow on Bloglovin

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar